Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 2019 sequoia sr5 stock suspension and wheel spacers 1.25 bora. The camber looks negative on my rear wheels, 2 different alignment shops said there is no adjustment for this, without looking at it. Is this normal? I’ve read it’s sort of common on older sequoias but I thought they would’ve fixed it by now. Maybe @DJ can jump in on this?

·
Registered
3 Posts
There is absolutely a camber adjustment. They’re ignorant, lazy, or both. I just had mine corrected a few months ago at the stealership.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I hate to say it but IMHO the Dealership is the best place for alignments for our vehicles. They see them day in and day out. I have not had good luck with random shops. I take my Toyotas to the Dealer for alignments. Vykanos is right. There is an adjustment.

Good Luck.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a 2010 Sequoia Platinum with just shy of 25K miles and it wore the back tires exorbitantly within to the point I need substitutions as of now. So I carried it to my neighborhood Toyota vendor for an arrangement and normally it was off. After the arrangement, I was taking a gander at the previously/after outcomes sheet and saw they had left the camber at - 1.8/ - 2.0 for the back tires. Conceded I'm not an arrangement master but rather I have never seen a SUV with that much camber other than rough terrain dashing arrangements. I put an outlining square close to the tires and the highest points of the tires are inclining in just about 2 inches sitting on level ground. This will presumably cause inordinate wear within the fundamentally abbreviate the existence of new tires.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts