Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealer can't even get my 06 sequoia into program mode. Lost remote, only had one to start with, ordered 2 others on-line, tried numerous times to get sequoia into program mode to program new fobs, finally took to Hoover Toyota. They couldn't get the sequoia into program mode either. Dealership wants to put in new module that costs $753.00 in order to get the sequoia into programming mode so we can deal with key fobs.:confused:

·
Registered
73 Posts
08 sequoia won’t go into program mode
Any info is greatly appreciated
You can not add keys or fobs to 08 and up sequoias without the TechStream or the software and aftermarket cable. Same for 07 and up Tundra. Many threads on this. Please use the search Function. The old open door, close door turn key on off and so on does not work.

·
Registered
Tundra
2 Posts
I have an 07 tundra that will not go into programming mode with the door open and closed door lock unlocked and key in on and on and off nothing. I don’t even know if the key fobs work because the truck will not do the unlock to go in the programming mode

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
I have an 07 tundra that will not go into programming mode with the door open and closed door lock unlocked and key in on and on and off nothing. I don’t even know if the key fobs work because the truck will not do the unlock to go in the programming mode
Did you read the reply from NCSCOTT directly above the question you asked? You could try calling a locksmith and see if they can do it for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts