Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2009 tundra with AB60F throwing P0974 code. CEL is on, 4 lo flashing, VCS flashing, Traction control on. I changed the S1 solenoid and it is all still on. Truck seems to not go into 1st gear when in "D" but if put in manual it will work fine with no slipping or anything through gears. Any other ideas as to what could be causing the code? All internal wiring inside the trans pan looked good, only thing was on the connection where the solenoid harness hooks up on the outside of the trans a couple of the holes on the female connector looked to have some debris in them. Cleaned them out and still doing the same thing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It did recently throw a code for a knock sensor in bank A I believe, but it went away so I assumed possibly bad gas

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it did throw the knock sensor code again the first time it started the P0974 but after i cleared them it hasn't came back on. Also there is a hole in one of the exhaust pipes before the cat, don't think that could have anything to do with it but I really am clueless on this type of thing

1 - 3 of 3 Posts