Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The website states that free shipping is for continental 48 states only.... :(

I was priced out a set of Bilstein 5100 front and rear shocks for my Gen1 Tundra - went to checkout, punched in my zipcode (96720 Hilo, Hawaii) and the web page said my shipping was free!

Will Shockwarehouse show the love to Hawaii? :ts:

·
Preferred Dealer
90 Posts
The website states that free shipping is for continental 48 states only.... :(

I was priced out a set of Bilstein 5100 front and rear shocks for my Gen1 Tundra - went to checkout, punched in my zipcode (96720 Hilo, Hawaii) and the web page said my shipping was free!

Will Shockwarehouse show the love to Hawaii? :ts:
Sorry, the shipping to Hawaii is too expensive for us to offer it free, but we do give a discounted rate (where a lot of companies make extra money on shipping, we don't). Sorry about the confusion this caused you.

·
...Raptor Slayer...
2,233 Posts
Stone cookie go to wheelers offroad website...they have them and their shipping is really good...or contact 4wheelparts in waipahu. They can help you out....hope this helps...and BTW those shocks shouldnt be very hard to ship if companies would stop screwing people over and start shipping USPS to Alaska and Hawaii...especially those small shocks...ridiculous! Oh and wheelers offroad isnt like that at all so check them out...

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, the shipping to Hawaii is too expensive for us to offer it free, but we do give a discounted rate (where a lot of companies make extra money on shipping, we don't). Sorry about the confusion this caused you.
can you PM me a shipping quote to 96720? I have my order in - Status reads "pending approval".

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stone cookie go to wheelers offroad website...they have them and their shipping is really good...or contact 4wheelparts in waipahu. They can help you out....hope this helps...and BTW those shocks shouldnt be very hard to ship if companies would stop screwing people over and start shipping USPS to Alaska and Hawaii...especially those small shocks...ridiculous! Oh and wheelers offroad isnt like that at all so check them out...
Roger.
I actually kinda sorta had a feeling that I'd be having to pay for shipping.

I have a shopping list of stuff I'm going to order from wheelers - UCA, aal, bpv bracket etc... These guys are ubber cool to deal with, and they shp USPS. I had hoped to go w/shockswarehouse for my Billy's as I'm all for giving business to customtacos.com and tundrasolutions.com sponsors, and I've read great things about their business.

I was also thinking about 4WP (but I'm on the wrong island). They could probably help me out with the shipping if I order my Nitto's at the same time.

Plan B would be to go with my original Plan A.... RCD 6" :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts