Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've tried everywhere I know to try so I thought to try here, where do you get universal shock bushing washers? I am referring to the top and bottom cup washers. I want to get the washers without buying an entire shock bushing kit. Does anyone know where to get the washers.

·
Preferred Dealer
1,170 Posts
I think you may be able to use the shock washers from a Land Cruiser FZJ80 (93 - 97) or UZJ100 (98 - 07). They should be the larger stem mount like the Tundra uses. Last I knew you could buy them separately.... not sure how much of a deal $$ they will be.

For all your OEM fiche parts look up needs check out this webpage.... ToyoDIY.com

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Brian,

Thanks, ToyoDIY.com is a great site and I've added it in my favorites for future use. This may become my favorite site. However, I am not looking for washers for an OME shock. I am missing some washers for some aftermarket lowering shocks and they appear to look like any other set of washers I seem for aftermarket shocks. I have found shock bushing repair kits on the Internet, but I don't need all the stuff in the repair kit, just a couple of washers. Of the five parts stores I've checked, none carry the washers or can get them. Maybe there's no such thing as a universal shock cup washer..don't know. The shocks I have, have the smaller stem like most aftermarket shocks, not the big stem like our OME rear shocks.

Thanks again for trying.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts