Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Supporter
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to give everyone a heads up, where is a worldwide backorder on Bilstein 5100's :beatsme:. Just recently ordered mine and won't be getting them till 8/4, so if you are about order some new shocks, you might be in for a wait. To quote shockware house:

"This e-mail is to inform you that the part(s) you ordered is (are) backorder it will be coming in____8/4_____. We appreciate your continued patience. This is a worldwide backorder. The only place they are manufactured is in the Bilstein factory in Germany. The day it comes in we will work day and night to get them out. We value your business, and we will keep you updated via email. If waiting on the part is not an option feel free to reach out to one of our customer service representatives at 1(800)245-7469 and we can assist you in switching to any of our other reliable brand."

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Well, that will make the decision easier for a lot of guys. Looks like strut spacer lifts will be seeing an increase in sales....

·
Registered
420 Posts
8/4 does not really seem too bad considering it is 7/27.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
8/4 does not really seem too bad considering it is 7/27.
Yeah I guess I didn't read what he posted too well, that's only like a week...

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
I also added load E BFG AT's so I couldn't really say how it changed the ride. It's a little rough now, but it's a truck so I don't care.

·
Supporter
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well in my defense I did order them last week, just anxious to get them on I guess. I have a non-TRD SR5 and looking forward to having a little firmer ride.... hope this does the trick.

·
Registered
179 Posts
from what i hear the bilsteins are firmer than the non trd. i have a trd and my buddies think its so smooth....car like ride to quote

·
Registered
401 Posts
I'll sell you mine for $300 for a set. ;-)

I still have them in the box. My goal is to get them installed this weekend. LOL.
Me too. That was two months ago...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts