Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a cool sticker to go on my passenger side rear glass, not big but not small, I have only one on my drivers side which is a AR15 Boltface logo, I had a Punisher skull and Molon Labe on my old truck

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
This is what I have on the back glass on the driver's side. I wish I had a picture of it, but its probably 3in wide by 1.5 in tall.. not to small.. not big though

·
Registered
823 Posts
Use my profile pic.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I got a few ya might like, I got a browning buck mark logo on my driver side and a Toyota Trucks Bonus Bucks sticker on the right.

Bonus bucks vinyl sticker is on a black background with white lettering and has the Toyota Trucks logo:
....although i should note you have to go to toyotafishing.com and sign up to get the Bonus Bucks and Toyota Fishing stickers. BUT you also get free Toyota Truck Bonus Bucks T-Shirts a bunch of vinyl stickers and a few Toyota Truck Hats. :tu:

White browning vinyl decal, from Bass Pro:

·
Registered
101 Posts
This is what I have in my back window, I would love to have one full size.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
40 Posts

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
I just added one sticker and I was a little worried it would look silly with two stickers, but they are small so it's fine. The one on the right is TundraSolution.com and on the left is Alabama.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Don't tread on me

Attachments

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Black Helmet Apparel

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
I've put one sticker on only one of my last three trucks, it didn't stay on long, and I will not do it again. Like them clean!

But my favorite on here is the NRA logo :tu:

1 - 20 of 112 Posts