Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Lets see your lifted Sequoia's.
  • High Res pics, lift and tire descriptions.
  • Any issues you've had.
  • If you need me to I'll host the hi-res pics so they don't suck your bandwidth.
  • PM me for hosting. I've collected several that I'll post here but would love to see some higher resolution photos
  • My favorites so far are 33 inch BFG AT on stock 17 inch wheels with a small lift.
Edited to show one vehicle per post to reduce confusion of lift / wheel / tire combos

This one has a revtek lift and bf a/t 285/55-20's. The wheels are American Racing Teron 20 inch wheels.

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
I really like the rims on the 8th 9th and 10th pictures down....They are all pictures of the same truck in the those pictures but does anyone know what kind of rims they are? Or who makes them? Johnnnny

·
Registered
354 Posts
I really like the rims on the 8th 9th and 10th pictures down....They are all pictures of the same truck in the those pictures but does anyone know what kind of rims they are? Or who makes them? Johnnnny

I think they're 18" BBS RW wheels that came with the TRD edition.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Custom 6 inch lift

just got these pics from Lahaina Tattoo. Still waiting on detailed specs but he has said it is a custom 6 inch drop lift. I think the front was planned to be an RCD lift for a tundra, don't know about the rear. Mean looking.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey DIECK would you happen to have any info on the lift on that white Sequoia? :D Thats perfect just what I want for mine:tu: ......

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
revtek Lift 33" BFG AT

Revtek Lift kit installed. 2.5 inch front 1.5 rear. BF Goodrich 285/70R17 All Terrain T/A KO

I beleive this is my favorite sequoia at this point. It requires a minimum of mods and $$$, none of which compromise it's utility. It also looks factory stock and IMO is the way the vehicle should come from the factory. The improvement in approach / departure / breakover angle is much better.

(My Favorite)

(My favorite)

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have a question about the white one too, I was told by Revtek to limit my backspacing on the wheels.....those look like they have a lot more than allowed by Revtek???

·
Registered
66 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Revtek lift and 285/70/17 BFG's mounted on Moto Metals

Very Nice! Any rubbing with that wheel / tire / lift combo? If so where? Does it still fit in your garage?

I've hosted the pics and showing them here in their full glory. Too good for those small icons.

·
Registered
12 Posts
It does fit in the garage- at least when there is enough room. As far a rubbing goes, it does on the passenger fender well when I'm turing right into somthing banked. Like a steep driveway. dieck, noticed you were in Austin as well. Let me know if you want to check it out in person.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I would love that! Thanks for the offer. I'l send you a pm.
It does fit in the garage- at least when there is enough room. As far a rubbing goes, it does on the passenger fender well when I'm turing right into somthing banked. Like a steep driveway. dieck, noticed you were in Austin as well. Let me know if you want to check it out in person.

·
DIRT BAG
1,404 Posts
As far a rubbing goes, it does on the passenger fender well when I'm turing right into somthing banked. Like a steep driveway.
if its only one side...then you may be able to tweek the alignment to make up some of the tolerances... or grind down what ever it rubs on.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Found another one with 33's.
Lifted front and rear
Total Chaos Upper Arms
Lowered front Diff
Billstein Shocks (5150's on rear)
Modified Anti Sway Bar (allows for more travel)
Limit Straps all around
ARB Rear Diff Air Locker
Ivan Edition Rims
Center diff lock - DIY
Tire Size - 285/75/16 - BFG Mud Terrains (including spare)
Receiver Winch - Front and Rear

Update I just found out from another user that this was a sequoia lifted by total chaos. After doing some digging I found some additional pictures. Credit to total chaos.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Another nice one. This belongs to Allan! SAW 2.0" coilovers, rear coilspacer and 16" JAOS wheels. Believe this is on 33's.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Found another one with 33's. Don't know who's it is or lift specs.

this is the one that Total Chaos built. i know it has the TC UCA's and most likely Donahoe coilovers. love this ride too!!:tu:

1 - 20 of 99 Posts