Toyota Tundra Forums banner

81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Just bought it yesterday! Love it so far! 2003 limited 4wd. Revtec lift with 285/70/17 nitto terra grapplers.

image.jpg

·
Registered
10 Posts
Been reading and watching. Here's the latest condition of the '01 Limited 4wd I bought in May:

* 5100s up front (set on the middle slot - about 1.3" of lift.)
* Sans running boards and mud flaps
* FZJ80 40th Anniversary wheels (never seen 80 wheels on a Sequoia before, but have seen plenty of Sequoia wheels on 80s)
* 275/70-16 BFG AT KOs (already had these)
* Stubbs Welding rock sliders (purchased but not yet installed)

The truck runs and drives MUCH better now.....more to come

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Interesting, I was just talking to them and showed them your pic. The guy at bajarack seemed stumped, since it looks like you're bolted into the factory rack holes (with the factory rack removed). He actually asked me to ask you how you did that. The megamule is for mounting to the factory crossbars, he said....so did you make custom mounts or something? Or is he just a new guy who doesn't know that they used to make a fitament for the Sequoia?

Sorry for the slow response. I have been out conquering the world. I actually didn't install the roof rack. Got it from somebody else. They bolted it through the roof and didn't use original mounting points. I didn't realize that originally as they did a really good job.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Not mine, but here is the exact look I'll be going for with my stock wheels. Just like the modest lift with a stock look.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thriller

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey everyone,
I am thinking of upgrading from my 4Runner to a Sequoia to fit all the family....

Has anyone seen newer model Sequoias ready for some offroading?

Cheers

·
Registered
463 Posts
By "newer model" you mean 2nd-gen Sequoias with fully independent suspension, try asking this question in that forum to potentially get more relevant responses. That being said, I have only seen a scant few photos online of 2nd-gen Sequoias off pavement. What kind of off-roading do you plan to do?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sorry newbie here. I have an 02 limited and would like to know what it takes to fit a 285/75/16 BFG AT KO2 with 16x8 FN 5 stars -25mm offset and 3.52" backspacing. Currently have no lift but am interested in adjustable lift like the one available from Toytec. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Sorry newbie here. I have an 02 limited and would like to know what it takes to fit a 285/75/16 BFG AT KO2 with 16x8 FN 5 stars -25mm offset and 3.52" backspacing.
Just installed a 3? lift in the front of my 02 limited with those same tires. -25 offset will make them stick out just a little bit. My 16x8 wheels have -6 offset and line up with the fenders perfectly.

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
What type of wheels are these? Really dig them.

Thanks,
Thriller

Just installed a 3? lift in the front of my 02 limited with those same tires. -25 offset will make them stick out just a little bit. My 16x8 wheels have -6 offset and line up with the fenders perfectly.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Been a little while since I’ve updated with some pics of my 07. Still the best rig I’ve ever owned. They don’t make’em like they used to.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Looks clean! How does this wax works? Is it easy to polish?
I just got my 5100 bilsteins for front end. But still debating if i should go second or third notch...🙄

·
Registered
185 Posts
Looks clean! How does this wax works? Is it easy to polish?
I just got my 5100 bilsteins for front end. But still debating if i should go second or third notch...🙄
I have a Griots Garage 6” Dual Action Random Orbital Polisher. You can catch them on sale from time to time. Works outstanding ding and it’s pretty much impossible to mess up your paint since it’s a random orbital. A must in my opinion for waxing and polishing. I just put the wax on the orbital pad and pretty much have the entire Sequoia waxed in about 50minutes.

As for the 5100’s....I have stock springs and OEM stock rear struts. I went 2nd ring from the bottom on the 5100’s...turned out perfect. Any higher and I would have had a nose high rake.

Hope that helps.
Thriller

·
Registered
69 Posts
Here’s the wife’s 07 5100’s 3rd notch, factory springs. 275/70/17 KO2’s. Really happy with the improved ride.

81 - 99 of 99 Posts