Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HIi Guys,

My wife has an 07 Limited, V6, 4x4 that is getting banged around in parking lots everytime she drives it. I put side bars, nerf bars, running boards, whatever you call them, on my Tundra and cured that problem as they stick out about an inch wider than the sides of the truck. Would like to do the same for her RAV since I cannot convince her that she should walk a little from the open areas of the lots.

Does anyone have a good source for high quality RAV accessories at reasonable prices?

Any ideas most appreciated.

Oh, for info, lil truck is 6 months old with 6K miles, no problems of any kind, except that the gas mileage sure could look at lot better. Yeah, I know, keep your foot out of it and and needle will settle slower.

JMark

·
Registered
55 Posts
Toyota sells nerf bars for the Rav. Only problem is they are painted. Not sure how durable. Around $320. I'm still looking for stainless.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did pick up on a message in "group buys" that said we could get a 7% discount with Realtruck.com. Ordered their stainless steel 3" side bars and asked for the "toy" discount. Item price was $271 without the discount. Will see how it works out.

JMark

1 - 3 of 3 Posts