Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,have a ? on changing side mirrors,I have a 2007 Toyota Tundra, SR5 with the towing side mirrors and my friend has the 2007 Toyota Tundra, SR5 TRD with normal side mirrors and we want to switch side mirrors can this be done?Any info would be appreciate :eek:

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
LMFAO, you got the jokesters posting in the truck forum and then this guy posting real truck questions in the off topic forum.
MAMA SAID THERE WOULD BE DAYS LIKE THIS.
GREAT DAY TO BE A MODERATOR, NOT

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Yea, your in the right place now and soon enough someone will chime in and give you a good answer, soon as everyone gets done playing. Welcome to TundrA SOLUTIONS.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just did that swap yesterday. Took me all of 30 mins for both sides. I bought the tow mirrors used locally for $250 canadian...good price for up here.
Just make sure the mirrors you have match in terms of number of wires. There are 3 & 7 or 8 wires coming from the plug. If you only have 3, then you have to run wires for the heated & runnin/turning lights. Use the search function "tow mirrors"...it was really helpfull for me.
The tow mirrors are alot wider but I need them for towing my TT. Besides, my last truck was a 2006 2500 diesel with tow mirrors as well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
goomba thanks for that looks like it should be no problem :) and the search help a lot.Luckily for me it won't cost a cent we will just park trucks side by side and do swap :)

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
i'll keep quiet.

·
Registered
6 Posts
goomba thanks for that looks like it should be no problem :) and the search help a lot.Luckily for me it won't cost a cent we will just park trucks side by side and do swap :)
no worries. good luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts