Toyota Tundra Forums banner

side signal mirrors?

3K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  toy4x4boy 
#1 ·
Looking at toyota dealships in Texas, they offer side signal mirrors as an option for Sequoias. In other parts of the country, there is no mention of this. Has any one noticed this?, that Toyota offers options to only certain parts of the country??? :confused:

#3 ·
OHARE,

As nyrep1 mentioned these are not Toyota options but options put on at the port (distributor). In the Gulf States Toyota distributor area (Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma & Texas) the distributor adds a LOT of options. In fact in a lot of cases you can't buy a vehicle without lots of un-wanted add-ons from the distributor. Also in some cases you may get aftermarket options instead of the factory options (ie aftermarket Leather Seats instead of Factory).

Regarding those mirrors you mentioned. They are a $399 MSRP otion in Gulf States. You can buy them yourself for about $269.

#7 ·
robertnltx:

You can probably find what you're looking for at toyotaguys.com

Just click on the "search by model" link. I was thinking about replacing mine also but I feel that Toyotaguys are a too pricey! $300 for the heated mirror is a little ridiculous IMO!

#8 ·
Robert,

The Signal mirrors come in two flavors. A heated version for the LTD and a non-heated for the SR5. Those are the only differences that I am aware of.

The folding should have nothing to do with it. Just make sure that the cable is not pulled tight.

Just a side question for you SR5 guys... The mirrors fold in manually on those correct? If they do then it would be the exact same.

#10 ·
quote: Originally posted by TX_Sequoia:
Just a side question for you SR5 guys... The mirrors fold in manually on those correct? If they do then it would be the exact same

Yes they fold in manually.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.