Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pre molded silicone coolant hoses ( 5 assy's ) willl be available again thru Carson Toyota 1-800-90-TOYOTA Luis Parts dept
lead time is 1 /2 weeks if they are out of stock

Price will be set thru Carson Toyota

Colors :

Yellow

Red

Blue

Black

10 new 100 % s/s lined silicone clamps will be included with each kit

I hope all is well with everyone on the Forum

I still have my 05 DB, Lowered with TRD 18's , Headers, TRD exhaust, Bedrug for the jetski's

I gave it to my son for his 17th B-day

Cheers to all
GB

·
Supportive Supporter
1,144 Posts
Pricing?

·
Registered
741 Posts
called carson toyota and talked to luis they dont have any in stock and does'nt know where i can get them :confused: maybe i talked to the wrong person in parts dept

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Carson has the pricing , and will have a new item today on there website

delivery two weeks

You will get free s/s clamps with these, it used to be a 30.00 option

U.S. made 100% S/S , worm gear screw is also s/s and it is lined clamp for silicone hose use.

GB

·
Registered
741 Posts
cool will check there website later thank you GEE BEE

·
Premium Member
2,269 Posts
Carson has the pricing , and will have a new item today on there website
delivery two weeks
You will get free s/s clamps with these, it used to be a 30.00 option
U.S. made 100% S/S , worm gear screw is also s/s and it is lined clamp for silicone hose use.
GB
Wow! They are back. I installed these hoses on my Tundra about 6 years ago and surprised to see them back. They are quality and part of my engine detail package with replacing all OEM hoses. I am not affiliated with them, but, if anyone is into engine detail, this is good stuff. Carson is also great to work with. Class Team there. I am very happy with the product and durability, and it delivers.

On my cardomain site, I noted GeeBee for the hoses, and some asked me...how the heck to get them? Now, you have another chance.

I know some may be tired of this engine pic because it is posted in other threads (I promise to update my pics when I get home in 4 weeks for more updates) but, the hoses (top/bottom radiator and heater pieces are part of the kit. I had to pay for the clamps, but, package is complete.

My engine pic:

·
Registered
1,926 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
quality and looks. will last as long as you own the vehicle..or anyone else for that matter.

·
Premium Member
2,269 Posts
I have a thread on TS on how I did the changeover to SVH (sizes, general DIY). All of my vac hoses came from Hosetechniques.

For those that are asking why, it is probably about detailing. Some like to dress up the engine bay, some do not. It is all good either way.

. Replace your hose if you want engine detail.
. Replace your hose if you need to and you will not replace again.

If nothing wrong with current hoses, probably not a detail some may want or need. I am into the detail, especially as my ride gets older. Let's call it a mod hobby.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts