Includes :Upper & lower radiator and , 3 hose on the firewall

Color's : Black, Blue , Red

Includes silicone 100 % S/S lined Clamps
Email me for pic's
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
2,269 Posts
Posted in another thread, but, happy with quality and fit. I have a complete set on board
my 4.7. (pics in my gallery or cardomain of engine for those that have not seen it).

Good stuff, IMO.

·
Registered
741 Posts
how long will they be available GEE-BEE, cant buy them now but for sure in a few weeks if there still available :becky:

·
Registered
560 Posts
Don't know jack about silicone hoses. Why is this better than OEM?

·
Premium Member
2,269 Posts
how long will they be available GEE-BEE, cant buy them now but for sure in a few weeks if there still available :becky:
What color? If he has limited stock, I will pick them up, if you promise to buy later
for same cost + shipping from my location. May cost a little more for extra shipping, but, you will have them. No profit on my end. Just trying to help a Tundra First Gen fan.

Same here. I'd like a set in black, but I just went into major debt for a powdercoat oven.
The hoses are great. Suggestion only, go for blue or red depending on your truck color. You get more visual effect this way, than black, which still looks OEM.

Don't know jack about silicone hoses. Why is this better than OEM?
Disclaimer first. I am not associated with them or HoseTechiques (SVH kits) and not a sponsor. Short story, the SVH will probably outlast your Tundra. Fit and function are great. Probably more benefit for the folks that are into engine detailing and dressup,
like me, that prefer quality hoses as replacements, than to go with covers over OEM hoses. Just my preference. No worries about dry rot, color integrity, etc. Form and function I guess. If you are not into detailing, probably not a mod to get into. OEM hose is fine for most.

Sorry for the regular folks here, had to post that same pic again. (new pics this summer of the engine upgrades with SC coming soon)

Pic of hoses for radiator, heater, and SVH conversion for all:

·
Registered
741 Posts
hopefully theres not limited stock on hand but it would have to be red it stands out the most and just looks great imo, thank you for the offer jbtoy would like to see what GEE-BEE says and i always pay back my friends :) as you know i had to buy a few things that i have been looking for a very long time now. met a great ts member in the process with a truck that was freaking awesome :beavbutt: so many mods that just made my mod list a lot bigger and i thought i was done looking for parts :becky:

·
Registered
560 Posts
Thanks for the info jbtoy. Good lookin' engine bay!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts