Toyota Tundra Forums banner

Silver '07 DC, Flares, Moto Metal 951's, Nitto Trail Grapplers and Toytec Level Kit.

6K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  motti 
#1 ·
Just put on my new wheels and tires from Elites Wholesale in Ohio. Thought I'd post some pictures for the silver DC owners looking for mod options. Wheels are 20x9 Moto Metal 951's +30mm offset with Nitto Trail Grapplers, 305/55/20. Flares are OEM style from Sparks Toyota.

See less See more
#2 ·
nice. also, im really diggin ur bull bar and lights...i just cant figure out where i have seen a setup similar to that but really like it.....

#4 ·
Very nice looking silver sky you got there:tu:

your next mod should be color matched door handles from sparks trd.;)

Is your bumper mounted ok? The 1st pic it looks a bit off for some reason.

#5 ·
HELL yeah! Looks great man, nice choice.

What's your opinion on the OEM flares? I wouldn't mind getting some, but I'm debating the OEM's, or the Pocket-Flare style (with the "bolts")...color matched, of course.

#7 ·

didnt notice that till u pointed it out. but yes i agree. the bumper looks pushed in on the drivers side....not bad just a little bit for whatever reason....

#10 ·

Good eyes. When I bought the truck the carfax said it was in a $700 fender bender (no pun intended) with 11 miles on the truck. The body shop obviously didn't do a very good job mounting it. It's on my list of things to do.

#11 ·
HELL yeah! Looks great man, nice choice.

What's your opinion on the OEM flares? I wouldn't mind getting some, but I'm debating the OEM's, or the Pocket-Flare style (with the "bolts")...color matched, of course.
I really like them. They look kinda stupid with the trd wheels. The +30mm offset works great as you can see from the pictures. I would have gone with the pocket flares if they retained the factory mudflaps.

#12 ·
VERY NICE looking SILVER SKY! Job well done! Points sent!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.