Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of any good way to "touch up" paint the silver interior color? I got some scuffing right near my shifter and would like to touch it up. Anybody found anything that works good and matches??

thanks in advance.

·
Banned
444 Posts
Really Good question, I'm starting to get same problem. Would be a nice solution over buying new trim for the interior. My door pockets has got it bad. I'll do some research.

·
Registered
420 Posts
I would buy a few of the Testers model paint bottles and try it in a hidden spot, they probably have a few different silvers.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
i thought the 10's were where it changed...guess its no biggie...anyway, i never had any scuffing or scratching on mine before the molded kit went on...never understood how people scratch them up....how rough are you and do you wear chains or something haha? i'd try eitehr a silver sharpie or a paint pen...

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i thought the 10's were where it changed...guess its no biggie...anyway, i never had any scuffing or scratching on mine before the molded kit went on...never understood how people scratch them up....how rough are you and do you wear chains or something haha? i'd try eitehr a silver sharpie or a paint pen...
Had an iPod cradle that sat right behind my gear shift....when I moved it, I realized it had rubbed/vibrated slightly and scuffed the paint some.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
ah. that makes sense haha.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts