1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Silver streak??

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
thats one hell of a shine guny, looks almost chrome like. notice the texas tag but with Virginia plate and your profile says your from ohio.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats one hell of a shine guny, looks almost chrome like. notice the texas tag but with Virginia plate and your profile says your from ohio.
identity crisis courtesy of the military. From Texas, bought truck when i was stationed in Virginia and now I am in Ohio....confusing..i know:confused:

·
Registered
30 Posts
My gal is not near as shiny as the OP's.....I am embarrassed....

I need to take some recent pics of her all cleaned up, but its too dang hot...

Anyone wanna grill....

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
On second thought...It's too hot to grill...

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
identity crisis courtesy of the military. From Texas, bought truck when i was stationed in Virginia and now I am in Ohio....confusing..i know:confused:
not confusing at all, i was Government Issued for 8 yrs so i know how it goes. maybe you need to give JIMBOCLASSIC advise on how to spit shine:crazy3d:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yea it's Silver Sky Metallic, and that's a nice HDR (High Dynamic Range, hence the shininess) photo you did there :)

I'll have to post some pics up soon, got a lot of modding to do as I just got it last week :D

·
No Really, I swear, I'm Done..
3,091 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea it's Silver Sky Metallic, and that's a nice HDR (High Dynamic Range, hence the shininess) photo you did there :)

I'll have to post some pics up soon, got a lot of modding to do as I just got it last week :D
It is an HDR, no way i can get it to shine like that.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:confuseda: Yeah I thought it was Silver Sky Metallic you guys had ?
It is Silver Sky but no one said we can't be a little different in the lingo.:afro:

but to escape all the questions i changed it to the original name, probably easier any way for peeps to post the silver beauties!

·
No Really, I swear, I'm Done..
3,091 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts