Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
tundy04 it should come with 2 brackets that install where your tow hooks are bolted. should have larger bolts that come with it to replace oem. not very hard to install, took some pics from under my truck hope this helps :D

Attachments

·
Registered
335 Posts
I have the brackets and skid plate which I removed from my truck about a week after I got it b/c I didn't care for it.

PM me if your interested.

<TUNDRA>

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Just bought one from another forum member. It came with 2 brackets, 4 bolts, and 4 washers. jjjackies - thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tundy04 it should come with 2 brackets that install where your tow hooks are bolted. should have larger bolts that come with it to replace oem. not very hard to install, took some pics from under my truck hope this helps :D
thank you for taking the time to explain and taking the pictures i appreciate it

·
Premium Member
11,253 Posts
FWIW, are you going to do anything, ever, that would result in any sort of contact to that piece (other than unforseen accidents)?

Because I know it's marketed as a skid plate, but it is purely cosmetic...non-functional.

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Aside from that sis anybody notice the green t3 on that link? Sad to see one in a wrecking yard.

·
Registered
37 Posts
i thought those only came on the T3. What other package did they come with? Wouldn't you think TRD? To give it that "Offroad" look? lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts