Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new Tundra hit 700 miles today and needed a bath. She looks so sexy all wet and shiny so I decided to take a few pictures to share.

After a proper freeway / super soft towel drying:

Nice and roomy...the dashboard is sooo far away.

Reverse view

My own personal MP3 / Blackberry navigation system:

And the best feature:

Love my Tundra!

·
NASH
3,634 Posts
You have a very nice truck! I'm jealous.

I wish I would have known about this before I bought my car (06 Acura TL). The trucks at the time just didn't appeal to me...

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Sexy. Looks almost like mine, mine's a 4x4 though otherwise same features. Very nice!

·
Registered
440 Posts
:tu: Crew max looks good, just love the interior space ont hese things.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Now if I could just find that in a 4wd Double Cab around here. I'd be all over it!!

Nice Truck!

·
Registered
28 Posts
very nice looking. That is real similar to mine on order. Comes in sometime between today and this sat. I pray its sooner than later. I cant stand the wait. Are those 20" wheels.

I went with the limited and red rock interior and added the trd dual exhaust. I cannot wait.

You have enough gadgets to choke a horse. Whats that nav. system?

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
very nice looking. That is real similar to mine on order. Comes in sometime between today and this sat. I pray its sooner than later. I cant stand the wait. Are those 20" wheels.

I went with the limited and red rock interior and added the trd dual exhaust. I cannot wait.

You have enough gadgets to choke a horse. Whats that nav. system?
The rims are 18" Alloy TRD. The "Nav" system is my Blackberry Pearl cell phone. The other gadget is a 6 gigabyte hard drive MP3 player.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Man, it sure looks nice and comfy in your truck!

I have the same phone as you. Who's your service provider and how much do you pay for the navigation feature?

·
Registered
123 Posts
now that is exactly the truck that im looking for. I was having a hard time between the limited or sr5 but the dealer said that they will put in leather for me. Now if I can get a limited at invoice... but that will never happen. Sweet truck. Im in FL this week and the local dealer here has a bunch to crewmax trucks so im going to test out the limited and the sr5 and maybe just maybe drive the truck back home to KY

I want your truck.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I live in Lakeside as well. Do not wash in the hot sun....repeat do not wash in the hot sun! We have a Honda Odyssey with permanant spots that are most visible in the tinted glass areas. It's almost like the Helix Water district is pumping slurry through your water pipes. I plan on getting a Tundra in the next few months, and I intend to wash at night or going to a soft water system....:D

·
Registered
24 Posts
I live in Lakeside as well. Do not wash in the hot sun....repeat do not wash in the hot sun! We have a Honda Odyssey with permanant spots that are most visible in the tinted glass areas. It's almost like the Helix Water district is pumping slurry through your water pipes. I plan on getting a Tundra in the next few months, and I intend to wash at night or going to a soft water system....:D
Santee water come from the same place. I hate the spots it leaves. The carwash on cuyamaca in El Cajon has soft water.:tu:

·
Registered
113 Posts
It's a blast to be in a forum with sickos like me that think a wet truck is sexy. What great curves.
Cheers.:)

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Man, it sure looks nice and comfy in your truck!

I have the same phone as you. Who's your service provider and how much do you pay for the navigation feature?
The Blackberry is my work phone. My company pays $60.00 a month for unlimited calling, internet and email. T-Moblie is the provider. (not as good of coverage in my area as Verizon IMO) The "navigation" is just Google maps that you can download for free. The blackberry also has it's own mapping program built in. The coolest thing about these services is the live traffic display and the fact that you can just type in"pizza" and it will map a way from your location to all the closest pizza joints. without GPS you have to pick your location on the map or type it in. I don't have the GPS feature hooked up yet but this little gizmo is on my purchase list:

BlackBerryCool » BT-359 Bluetooth GPS Puck Reviewed

Amazon.com: GlobalSat BT-359 Bluetooth GPS Receiver: Electronics

free GPS service:

Blackberry GPS Tools - Spot - Free Software Downloads and Software Reviews - Download.com

Looks pretty cool to me for the price. I am still trying to figure out how all this works but will keep you all posted and I will take some pics. Anyone out there in Tundraland have a non-factory GPS system? What are you using? Let's see some pics!

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have a sprint 8703 bb and I use telenav gps software on mine. It works really well. Only bad thing is when you are in a area or spot that you do not have service in but as long as its not for a long period of time it works really well for when I need it. Google Maps is great but I think it will also have to have server. I also thinking about getting MS Maps with the usb gps add on and just using my laptop.

I love your truck. I cant wait to get mine.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
OK...here are the latest additions to my super sexy truck (******* truck name "Sexy Beast"):

TRD shift knob:

Line-X Spray in Bedliner:

Poor Man's Entertainment System:

Bringing it all together with a quality sixer:

Wishlist:

Pace Edwards Roll-Up Bed Cover
2007 Toyota Tundra Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover

WeatherTech Floor Mats
Weathertech Extreme-Duty Floor Liners

Gibson Exhaust Tip
Gibson Slash Exhaust Tips

ShurTrax Traction Weight
ShurTrax Truck Traction Weight

Gentex K2 Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror
Rearview Mirror Auto Dimming Rearview Mirror

Westin Oval Tube Step Bars
2007 Toyota Tundra Westin Step Bar - Oval Tube

Pioneer In-Dash Navigation
Pioneer Electronics - Sound. Vision. Soul

or

Pioneer AVIC-Z2 HArd Disk Drive Naigation / DVD Reciever
Pioneer AVIC-Z2 Hard Disk Drive Navigation/DVD Receiver: Compare Prices, View Price History and Read Reviews at NexTag

2007 TOYOTA TUNDRA SPORT PEDAL COVERS
TOYOTA ACCESSORY WAREHOUSE 2007 TOYOTA TUNDRA SPORT PEDAL COVERS

VIP Security System, Remote Engine Start
08586-0C910 - Remote Engine Start NEW Tundra Parts and Accessories

TRD Oil Filler Cap - Screw-On
PTR04-12108-02 - TRD Oil Filler Cap - Screw-On Parts and Accessories

TRD Air Filter NEW Tundra 5.7L V8 & 4.7L V8
PTR05-34070 - TRD Air Filter NEW Tundra 5.7L V8 & 4.7L V8 Parts and Accessories

TRD High Performance Oil Filter (USA)
PTR14-00000-07 - TRD High Performance Oil Filter (USA) Parts and Accessories

Door Sill Protectors Stainless Steel Set of 4 NEW Tundra Crew Max
00012-T0796-03 - Door Sill Protectors Stainless Steel Set of 4 NEW Tundra Crew Max Parts and Accessories

Bed Extender
PT329-34073 - Bed Extender NEW Tundra Parts and Accessories

Back-Up Camera Monitor - Graphite
PT923-35070-11 - Back-Up Camera Monitor - Graphite Parts and Accessories

Back-Up Camera
PT233-34070 - Back-Up Camera Parts and Accessories

Zaino All-In-One
Z-AIO All-in-one: Zaino Store

·
Registered
324 Posts
looks great! I'd be careful using one of those washes on new clearcoat. Those brushes are pretty rough & you never know what the guy before you had on his car. Chargers :tu:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts