Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What models have the power down sliding rear window?Is it only on the crewmax or is it available in the double cab also.I see in the off road and sports package a sliding rear window addition,is this the power rear window or is the manual side sliding rear window?

·
Banned
8,335 Posts
What models have the power down sliding rear window?Is it only on the crewmax or is it available in the double cab also.I see in the off road and sports package a sliding rear window addition,is this the power rear window or is the manual side sliding rear window?

Double cab's for 2007 do not have any power slider rear window a feature coming later on

Crewmax has a rear vertical window that goes down look for that pict in my Detroit coverages when I saw the Crewmax up close and personal...

·
Registered
669 Posts
My truck stickered at just under $43,000 (loaded with Red Rock Leather; Navigation with JBL and rearview camera; Front/Rear Parking Sonar; Auto-dimming rearview; power folding, auto-dimming, signal indicator side view mirrors; bedliner with deck rail system; factory twenty inch alloys; and a whole boat load of other gadgets and gismos but the one thing it is missing is a power sliding rear window? I absolutely LOVE my new Tundra, but (I came out of a 2004 Double Cab Limited) but would've loved to see options such as the power sliding rear window (it's a pain in the butt to try to go back there and open it up on a nice day driving down the road).

·
Banned
8,335 Posts
My truck stickered at just under $43,000 (loaded with Red Rock Leather; Navigation with JBL and rearview camera; Front/Rear Parking Sonar; Auto-dimming rearview; power folding, auto-dimming, signal indicator side view mirrors; bedliner with deck rail system; factory twenty inch alloys; and a whole boat load of other gadgets and gismos but the one thing it is missing is a power sliding rear window? I absolutely LOVE my new Tundra, but (I came out of a 2004 Double Cab Limited) but would've loved to see options such as the power sliding rear window (it's a pain in the butt to try to go back there and open it up on a nice day driving down the road).

i could have gotten a crewmax limited 4wd with navi for $38k out the door you payed more then sicker on your truck. I shop around and never pay the Msrp game .Im willing to bet your one of those who got this early on and payed a good old asking price because it's new and hot (not likely anymore)

·
Registered
669 Posts

i could have gotten a crewmax limited 4wd with navi for $38k out the door you payed more then sicker on your truck. I shop around and never pay the Msrp game .Im willing to bet your one of those who got this early on and payed a good old asking price because it's new and hot (not likely anymore)
I actually only paid $34,000 for a truck that's sticker is about $43,000 (after rebates, incentives, and discounts for being an employee) and my pet peeve is the lack of power rear window...the price is a bit high, but thanks to a continuing $3,000 rebate currently on Tundras (at least in the Boston Region) and soem other factors, I was well taken care of. Trust me, paying sticker for even a BRAND NEW MODEL is not an option for me...a perk of being an employee of a Fortune 500 automotive industry company...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts