Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Nice job with the detailed paint job, from the gear shift to the rear axle. Its just a little much on the whole build up on the truck itself.

·
Cash-Strapped Supporter
155 Posts
100K dollars into that truck, way too much money for my wallet. Looks very patriotic though!

·
Registered
823 Posts
Great detail, lil one the top for me also.

·
Registered
823 Posts
again a little over the top but crazy detail.

·
Registered
513 Posts
to much color... good detail though

·
Registered
823 Posts
I like the bottom

Kinda normal for the for a baged truck but nice.

I like the random ness in it, kinda looks like it could be an oil spill:rolleyes:. BP sponce in the:devil: future.

Diffrent

Got to love this, what would make this great is if you could have really bough ice creem.

·
Registered
823 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm sure Marky_Mark has been asked this a million times but, where did you get that hood or hood scoop? I wouldn't think of adding one until I saw yours! Fantastic looking ride, inside and out! :tu:

P.S.
Sorry for hijacking the thread.

·
Rut Ro!
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm sure Marky_Mark has been asked this a million times but, where did you get that hood or hood scoop? I wouldn't think of adding one until I saw yours! Fantastic looking ride, inside and out! :tu:

P.S.
Sorry for hijacking the thread.
Thanks bro! It is a full hood, and you can get it from www.ramairhood.com

·
Registered
823 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
LOL

^ yea there sick so much work goes in to one of thoues trucks.
Dont get me wrong, I love the idea of having imagination and applying it to the vehicle. Shoot, I wish I had that type of talent myself. Its the fact that you have to look so hard on that Subaru it takes away from the whole experience of apprecaiting the details put into it.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
I personally like a nice unique color like Royal Sapphire Pearl or a classic such as this

·
Registered
147 Posts
I personally like a nice unique color like Royal Sapphire Pearl or a classic such as this
Hell yeah, that is freaking outstanding. I have seen this paint job on a few older hot rods and such. This is definately by far my favorite custom flame work. Its so realistic with sooo much detail, yet simple with the idea....did I say HELL YEAH!!:beavbutt:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts