Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While driving my 07' DC.....taking out the front corner but due to the awesome HP and HIGH torq and traction control I sped out of there with out the poor loser even knowing:D
TOYOTA!

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
While driving my 07' DC.....taking out the front corner but due to the awesome HP and HIGH torq and traction control I sped out of there with out the poor loser even knowing:D
TOYOTA!
whoever you hit should be legally allowed to beat you to death.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
TOYOTA!
Your proud of that? You know what happened to the last ******* who put his trailer hitch into my bumper? We found him on the closed circuit camera of the store parking lot and i reconized the truck and had seen it before. He worked for a local pest company and had the logo all over the truck. We went back to my house...got a tow rope and went to where he worked which is kinda out in the middle of nowhere. I hooked the tow rope around my trailer hitch, then around his rear bumper and tore the mother &^%$#@ right off his Ford. Still have the damn thing in my garage. I hope who ever you hit finds you and beats you to death with a [email protected]$$ hole...;)

·
Deliciously Blunt
5,667 Posts
Your proud of that? You know what happened to the last ******* who put his trailer hitch into my bumper? We found him on the closed circuit camera of the store parking lot and i reconized the truck and had seen it before. He worked for a local pest company and had the logo all over the truck. We went back to my house...got a tow rope and went to where he worked which is kinda out in the middle of nowhere. I hooked the tow rope around my trailer hitch, then around his rear bumper and tore the mother &^%$#@ right off his Ford. Still have the damn thing in my garage. I hope who ever you hit finds you and beats you to death with a [email protected]$$ hole...;)
LMAO:D
I woulda removed the valve cores too:devil:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Come on people. I think twerp posted this as a joke based on a story from another thread. Pretty funny if that's the case (and I'm prety sure it is).

Am I wrong here, twerp?

·
Deliciously Blunt
5,667 Posts
Come on people. I think twerp posted this as a joke based on a story from another thread. Pretty funny if that's the case (and I'm prety sure it is).

Am I wrong here, twerp?
Did you notice the ;) at the end of Ademadude1960's post? I think he was joking....that's why I posted "LMAO"
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Are you proud of that? To me that makes you worse than the guy that hit your bumper.

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Are you proud of that? To me that makes you worse than the guy that hit your bumper.
I would be. He is the low life that hit and ran and he is lucky this is all that happened to him.

Some people are just devious enough to know the insurance limits and stricktly do that amount of damage so the jerk will have to pay out of pocket for the repairs and would go back from time to time to accidentally drop some aerospace paint stripper on the plastic parts of the vehicle (ie: spoiler ground effects, (some cars fenders, hood)) becasue they know you must replace them and can not repaint them due to the fact of the paint stripper setting into the plastic and never letting paint adhere again. Or something like that. So I here:eek:

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Actually yes it does make me proud...i'm not going to take anyones ****. I called my insurance agent and had it looked at...it was about $780 to get it fixed and he said it would be easy to pay outta pocket instead of paying the $500 deductable. I had the truck on camera but no proof as to who the driver was but i know the owner of the company and he is a low life to put it nicely. So i had no problem going back there and ripping his bumper off. You can tell in the video he knew he did it, because as soon as he did it he spun tires trying to leave. Your telling me you would of just let it go?

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Actually yes it does make me proud...i'm not going to take anyones ****. I called my insurance agent and had it looked at...it was about $780 to get it fixed and he said it would be easy to pay outta pocket instead of paying the $500 deductable. I had the truck on camera but no proof as to who the driver was but i know the owner of the company and he is a low life to put it nicely. So i had no problem going back there and ripping his bumper off. You can tell in the video he knew he did it, because as soon as he did it he spun tires trying to leave. Your telling me you would of just let it go?
no, im just saying it makes you no better than him.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
So be it....I bet he won't do a hit and run again ;)
Not without his bumper he won't ;)

Buy yea, you coulda got yourself shot playing bumper vigilante. I dream about finding the guy who keyed my 2 month old 4Runner back in '96 in a Wisconsin traffic court parking lot, I had Illinois plates on, another story. But this choad keyed it fender to fender, about $1200 to fix which I couldn't afford so I looked at the key mark for the 4 years I owned that car. If I found someone keying a new car I'd probably just subdue him till the cops showed up cuz that's felony damage in a lot of states.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts