Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!!!

I have a set of factory oem Toyota TRD leather and alcantara two-tone seat covers for sale. New never installed.
Not sure if you call them seats or seat covers - these are not something you just slide over your existing seats - these are to replace your existing leather or fabric seat surfaces. You have to remove the fabric/leather from your existing seats down to the foam cushions and then install these.
They are 2-tone grey. Light grey leather with perforated darker grey alcantara inserts.
I have all 3 rows, headrests and arm rests.
I bought these years ago and never got around to installing them. I've since sold my beloved Sequoia and remembered I still have these.
In perfect condition. New never mounted.
I'm guessing these must be pretty hard to find now because I could not find any for sale.
Would be an awesome interior upgrade.
As I understand it, this was a TRD option from Toyota that included these seats or you could purchase the TRD seats separately from the dealer parts department.
Selling for $600 USD plus shipping.

Reactions: rampante550

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So, these should fit any Gen1?
Yes indeed. A friend of mine has the Gen 1 refresh (05) and his seats are exactly the same. My truck was an 01.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
These are nice! Have these sold?
Pending sale with someone else. I will let you know if it does not go through, but I expect the sale to finalize without issue.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
These are now sold. Thank you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts