1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Tundra is almost as pretty as its surroundings and with the title of your thread you will surpass the MPG threads EASY!! LOL!!:tu: You also probably can't hear yourself coming before you arrive since ya got rid of the noise maker!! That could be good and bad:confused:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Does anyone else think it's funny when ppl take photos of their cars in front of scenary like they're people?

sweet truck tho.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Does anyone else think it's funny when ppl take photos of their cars in front of scenary like they're people?

sweet truck tho.
Ya, I get a kick out of it too. These are the same vehicles one can see on Toyota.com. It's all good though. New owners are just excited, I understand.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

sweet truck tho.
Yah quite pathetic to be honest...

·
Registered
548 Posts
Yah quite pathetic to be honest...

you guys are clowns. it's not pathetic, it makes it look nicer and provides a better overall picture.
dont think it would be as nice if he was taking pics in front of a spray painted ghetto wall or something.
people and thier comments, or the inability to appreciate, or understand, simply amazes me...............

·
Registered
98 Posts
Taylor beat me to it....how did you get a CM Ltd with 18" rims in Canada? I wish you could get the Ltd with TRD in Canada like you can with a GM...the LTZ/Z71 equivelant is what I'm looking for.

Hey Taylor....ever had anyone ask to swap out the std shocks from the Ltd for the Bilsten ones from the TRD? If so how much would that cost ballpark? I've driven 1st gen Tundras in both TRD and non, and prefer the slightly firmer ride of the TRD on the pothole and snow covered roads we have up here.....only problem is the wife wants the heated seats and memory seats so I've got to go Ltd.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I'm sure it could be done but at great expense... I think you'd probably be happy with the ride in the Limited. It's firm. TRD doesn't really mean much anymore on the Tundras, other than the Bilsteins, BFs and the sticker. You don't even get an anti-slip rear end. THe Limited is really the way to go... you get EVERYTHING... bluetooth, the 12 speaker JBL system with sub, heated leather, 10-way driver seat, etc.

We do have a lot of wheel take-offs from people upgrading to bling stuff.

Personally I like the 18" TRD wheels best... I'm not a fan of dubs. I think 4x4 trucks should have small wheels, big tires. :cool:

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What's with the 18" wheels? Did you ask to switch them?
You bet, I had them swapped at the dealership. There is a D/C SR5 sitting on the lot riding on 20's now. I am curious if they will charge an upgrade $$$ for them - I sure as heck did not get a credit (I expected that...).
I thought in the long run it would be cheaper to run 18's plus I do need 10 ply E rated off road tires anyways, not many options if any w/ 20" rims!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts