Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im from the bay area, CA. and i decided to go down to hollister to off-road. my sequoia is completely stock, except for the FJ Cruiser wheels, i used to have a K&N Intake, but i took it off. tell me what u guys think of my sequoia. my truck handled great 4x4, got up trucker hill my first try, with no problem, and another time after that. i love my sequoia.

pics:

very top of the mountain in hollister hills

·
Registered
189 Posts
I have not been very impressed with the pics of the FJ wheels on the Tundras and Tacomas but they do look good on your Sequoia. :tu:

It looks like your Sequoia held its own pretty good for being stock. Even with those HTs.

Nice pics BTW. I esp like the one in the mud puddle.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i was suprised too how good the FJ wheels looked on my sequoia, but it looks better, plus their bigger in rim size and tire size.

·
Registered
503 Posts
wow at the pic of it in the mud. how deep was that? how'd the Sequoia take that? idk maybe it's me but it looks like most vehicles would get stuck in that if they weren't completely flying through it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wow at the pic of it in the mud. how deep was that? how'd the Sequoia take that? idk maybe it's me but it looks like most vehicles would get stuck in that if they weren't completely flying through it.
well the part of the mud pit that is in the picture is only like 1/4 of it, i didnt go through all of it, the deepest part was probably 4-5 feet. i prolly went through half of it, i was about 5 feet from it, and then just gassed it, and made it through with no problem, the mud went up to the bumpers, so id say 2 feet?. i have video of me doing it along with me going up trucker hill and doing a stairclimb..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts