Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been searching (unsuccessfully) for a replacement REAR bumper for my '05 Tundra Stepside. The bumpers for the standard style (Fleetside???) are all over the place, but I have yet to find anyone who sells or even makes a stepside rear bumper (I can get one through the local dealership, but they are WAY out of line on price!!!).

Any advice / help will be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ts:

As a side note, does anyone know when or if TRD will release a supercharger for the '05s????? They have them for earlier models, but I haven't seen anything on one for the ;05 or '06 yet. Just curious.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK, I guess everyone else is in the same boat I'm in!! I just hate to have to pay $600+ for a POS bumper (The Tundra's a tough truck, but the bumpers are crap:( ).

·
1,768 Posts
OK, I guess everyone else is in the same boat I'm in!! I just hate to have to pay $600+ for a POS bumper (The Tundra's a tough truck, but the bumpers are crap:( ).
That's why I got a Tough Country bumper..... Go to a local shop that deals and works around designing custom bumpers made out of tubing and 1/4" steel. Look around and there is always the phone book to call some shops and ask, if you really want to toughen up the truck and scrap the OEM tin Can bumper

·
Registered
206 Posts
That's why I got a Tough Country bumper..... Go to a local shop that deals and works around designing custom bumpers made out of tubing and 1/4" steel. Look around and there is always the phone book to call some shops and ask, if you really want to toughen up the truck and scrap the OEM tin Can bumper
what was the cost of these bumpers?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts