Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 2016 4x4 SR5 with 196K miles for my soon to be family of 6, I am looking for the Toyota manuals for it, preferably in electronic form, I had them in PDF form for my 96 land cruiser and it was really nice to print out what you needed for that day, get greasy fingerprint all over it and then just toss 'em.

Any leads?

·
Registered
2016 Toyota Sequoia Platinum (Used)
2 Posts
Just picked up a 2016 4x4 SR5 with 196K miles for my soon to be family of 6, I am looking for the Toyota manuals for it, preferably in electronic form, I had them in PDF form for my 96 land cruiser and it was really nice to print out what you needed for that day, get greasy fingerprint all over it and then just toss 'em.

Any leads?

View attachment 151794
Have you tried TIS? I joined for one day, downloaded the entirety of the service manuals, part manuals, bulletins, etc., etc. One day cost is $20. After spending days surfing, I wish I had parted with the $20 a few days earlier.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it is a lot of miles for a 2016, It was used by a small medical equipment repair company to move around X-ray machines, there is wear on the back on the third row from them loading and unloading, and the drivers floorboard, none of the other seats look like they were ever sat in very clean. full records of oil changes, no wrecks and it was priced right, we were originally looking at 2008-2010 with about as many miles for about this same price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts