Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Things are right on track for the 1st Annual Holman Toyota Truck Show,Saturday Sept. 11th from 10-2,Rt 73 N. Mt Laurel,NJ 08054.All entries please arrive by 9:15 am.So far I have 7 confirmed entries,5 Tundras and 2 FJ Cruisers.Here is a list of features,

1st prize $500,2nd prize $350,3rd prize $150

WXTU will be here with music and 2 chances to win Rascal Flatts tix.
Local race team will be here with their dragster race car.
Local Yellow Ribbon Club will be here collecting nonperishable items for our over seas military troops.
Free hotdogs and sodas all day long.
Toyota parts and accessory coupons.
Local US Coast Guard Auxillary will be here with a trailering demonstration.
Local auto vendors will be here as well
and more...

Please call or email me, Phil Bricker to enter or for more info.
856-866-2000
[email protected]

·
Registered
823 Posts
So whos going? I know for a fact i will be there ive also talked to pistolpete he is a def anyone eles from here?

·
Premium Member
1,574 Posts
Things are right on track for the 1st Annual Holman Toyota Truck Show,Saturday Sept. 11th from 10-2,Rt 73 N. Mt Laurel,NJ 08054.All entries please arrive by 9:15 am.So far I have 7 confirmed entries,5 Tundras and 2 FJ Cruisers.Here is a list of features,

1st prize $500,2nd prize $350,3rd prize $150

WXTU will be here with music and 2 chances to win Rascal Flatts tix.
Local race team will be here with their dragster race car.
Local Yellow Ribbon Club will be here collecting nonperishable items for our over seas military troops.
Free hotdogs and sodas all day long.
Toyota parts and accessory coupons.
Local US Coast Guard Auxillary will be here with a trailering demonstration.
Local auto vendors will be here as well
and more...

Please call or email me, Phil Bricker to enter or for more info.
856-866-2000
[email protected]

Phil,

Thanks a million to you and your crew for putting together this event:tu::tu::tu:....you couldn't have had a nicer day for it!!!...I think everyone had a good time, good food and good music and got alot of great ideas for their next mods!! I also personally enjoyed your facilities. Wish I had a dealer up in north Jersey like that!!!!

Anyway, I have a bunch of pics of all the trucks that I will try and post tomorrow (it's now 12:49am and I just got back from fishing south jersey).....those who were there be sure to check out my photo gallery and let me know who's trucks were whose as my old feable mind can't remember all of them!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts