Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I have an 03 tundra access cab trd 2wd. I want to do a 3 inch spacer lift because im in highschool and dont have much money to blow and these lifts are cheap. I only take my truck off road MAYBE once a year because i have fourwheelers for that. I know those are not good lifts for off road but since i wont be going off road will these type lifts be ok? are there any risks? I just need as much info as possible so please help me.

·
Premium Member
11,253 Posts
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of spacer lifts, I take a look at my choices and realize there's nothing left...

...except the Bilstein 5100 kit, which is $230 from Wheeler's (for example), very high quality, valving is very nice, uses the stock springs, and you can do the install yourself (easier if you got a buddy, or your old man, to help) in the garage in a weekend day.

Now go search about it before you grind Remmy's gears anymore :D. There's a HUGE thread in the Suspension forum with all the answers you'll ever need, and probably a lot you don't even want ;).

-Sean

1 - 5 of 5 Posts