Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am guessing admin people dont necessarily come on here all the time but seeing a lot of junk threads lately and by the same people. Is anyone able to block these people or will they just keep coming back?
This guy, or whatever is sending this one, starts the same types of threads all time.

Same with this one.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Yeah, I noticed the World of Warcraft gold the other day. This forum really kind of went downhill after the new changes and has died off a bit.. The forums seam to be dying as poeple are moving to facebook etc.. trying to find faster answers with even less work. Its worse than forums too because you end up with the same question a million times a week instead of just a 100 times a week on a forum.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very true. I get that site updates are always going to be a necessity with any forum but so many lost or broken links each time it gets "upgraded" makes it that much harder to find good use of the site. I still come on here lots, mostly just because its something to do at work on my breaks, but it does seem less busy.

·
Administrator
589 Posts
Hey there,

if you run into these issues you can report the user, post, or profile. All active mods have the current ability to Spam Clean these accounts to sweep all their registering data from IP to Username into a database so our system becomes better and better at stopping spam. But we do need your help to report them to keep our site dynamic and protected!

Let me know if you have further questions :)

-Gerrit

1 - 8 of 8 Posts