Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Do your friends buy spotify plays? Just curious as my friend is a dj and his music become very popular recently and I really think that he bought spotify plays

·
Registered
10 Posts
This is rarely mentioned when listing the advantages of Spotify, but the desktop application is a very significant advantage. You can't listen to music in Apple Music on laptops and computers without running iTunes: there are a couple of players, but they are all unofficial. Spotify also has a web version and a full-fledged client that can be controlled from a smartphone — and Vice versa.
Also in Spotify there are seemingly optional features that are very appreciated by some users. My favorite is the category Behind The Lyrics, supported by the Genius website, which tells the story of the creation and meaning of the lines of some hits. Other songs have a video sequence built into the player, which is adapted to the smartphone screen.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi there Demixl, since there are different services to increase the rating of albums or songs in the list of Spotify, you can freely use this service because your income will be higher than the loss. However, on one of the forums (when I had a similar situation), I found a service called spotistar that allowed me to quickly raise my album in a short time. By the way, more about this service you can find here (Buy Spotify Plays Today - Starting at 6$ | Spotistar.com)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts