Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HERE'S SOME PICS OF MY ADD-ONS. DUAL BORLA Pro XS MUFFLERS WITH CHROME TIPS, CARBON FIBER DASH KIT, MOMO KNOB W/BOOT (AUTO BUT, MAKES IT LOOK MANUAL), PAINTED ENGINE COVER, TRD OIL FILLER CAP, AND A BOO BOO FROM A LADY AT TARGET!!!! HOPE EVERYONE LIKES...:D :D :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
HERE'S SOME PICS OF MY ADD-ONS. DUAL BORLA Pro XS MUFFLERS WITH CHROME TIPS, CARBON FIBER DASH KIT, MOMO KNOB W/BOOT (AUTO BUT, MAKES IT LOOK MANUAL), PAINTED ENGINE COVER, TRD OIL FILLER CAP, AND A BOO BOO FROM A LADY AT TARGET!!!! HOPE EVERYONE LIKES...:D :D :D
So...where are the photos?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
935 Posts
MOMO KNOB W/BOOT (AUTO BUT, MAKES IT LOOK MANUAL)
I like the "manual" look! How did you do it? List of parts or any info you can give?
What are the part #'s for the Borla cans? A sound clip would be awesome!!

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Looks good, I'm not into the carbon fiber dash overlay but everything else looks good. That painted engine cover looks trick ;)

·
Registered
324 Posts
Carbon fiber looks good. Not a fan of the shifter though.
Oh yeah
You forgot to post a sound clip :)
yeah, everything looks great, imo. But the phony shift knob with the carbon overlay is :td: .

·
Registered
59 Posts
Play4Cash,

How come your fenders look different?

i haven't seen those, where did you get them?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I like the carbon fiber dash. Did you install it? How hard? How much? Where did you get it?
Easy to install, autoanything.com via woodview, and cost for real carbon fiber (not simulated) $325. Thanks....:D

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I like the "manual" look! How did you do it? List of parts or any info you can give?
What are the part #'s for the Borla cans? A sound clip would be awesome!!
Part # for the borlas are 40351.Googled the word "MOMO" and went to LTB Motorsports and got the performance boot. the knob is the carbon fiber "SHADOW". Cost together approx $150 inc. shipping. Used sticky velcro to put in!!!
Sorry no sound clip as of yet!!!!:ts:

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Play4Cash,

How come your fenders look different?

i haven't seen those, where did you get them?
The fender flares are factory painted and installed. My problem is now the Paint & Body shop can't get one to repair mine due to the high demand of the people who wants the best truck I've ever owned:cry:

·
Registered
72 Posts
The fender flares are factory painted and installed. My problem is now the Paint & Body shop can't get one to repair mine due to the high demand of the people who wants the best truck I've ever owned:cry:
I like those factory installed fender flares - gives the Tundra a more finished look. Factory Installed? Is this a Toyota option for the 07 Tundra? Overall, your mods are impressive and professionally executed. Nicely done! :tu:

·
Registered
528 Posts
Looks good...could do without all of the carbon fiber and the shift boot - just looks out of place to me.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Looks good...could do without all of the carbon fiber and the shift boot - just looks out of place to me.
Had to do something with that cheap looking plastic dash!!!:ts:

·
Registered
59 Posts
How much did that cost you? and how long did it take for them to have them available?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts