Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2019 SR5 crewmax. Could I purchase headlight assemblies from the TRD and plug n play install on my SR5? Are the wiring harness and controls the same?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome.

Adjustment motors? How does that work? Is that an option to adjust the headlights from inside the cab or under the hood?

Can you confirm the P/N for the ones with adjusting motors?

81150-0C211 Left
81110-0C211 Right

Just order these at the dealer?

Does doing this mod mess up any warranties?

Thanks!

·
Forum Admin
8,273 Posts
I don't know part numbers. Bought mine used for a couple hundred.
Toyota websites that sell parts usually have part numbers and diagrams you can cross reference.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know part numbers. Bought mine used for a couple hundred.
Toyota websites that sell parts usually have part numbers and diagrams you can cross reference.
That’s how I got the part numbers above, I just didn’t know about the adjustment motors (if there is a headlight assembly with the motors and one without). The description of them didn’t specify.

·
Forum Admin
8,273 Posts
If you have motors on your current headlights, you can use those on the new ones. You will just have to adjust them more to make the motor adjustment work for you. It's complicated to explain. There is no written procedure that I could find, just had to figure it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
FYI, headlight adjustment motors are used to point the headlights down at the correct angle if you hitch a trailer and its tongue weight pulls the rear of the truck down. Otherwise the headlights would be pointing up and it could decrease your ability to see the road, and it also could be blinding to oncoming drivers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts