Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, could someone post some picks of the SR5 interior dash and center shifter console at night. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
548 Posts
I dont have pics, but its like halloween every night. Picture looking into a pumpkin on halloween............

·
Registered
877 Posts
our comments won't due justice, you have to go and see for yourself.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I dont have pics, but its like halloween every night. Picture looking into a pumpkin on halloween............
Very good description. Took me a bit to get use to it but i kinda like it now.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Strange how Toyota cannot decide on colors.

My 05 Tundra has orange as well. My 05 Tundra had green, and now on the 07 it is to orange. I like both colors, but prefer the orange.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I thought it was blue???? Is the limited blue?

·
Registered
324 Posts
mine's orange. I'd prefer red, like the Acura RSX, but the orange does look pretty nice.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I like the orange also.

Yes, the limiteds are blue.

·
Registered
621 Posts
I would get you some pics but you will have to wait til August. We have virtually 24 hours of daylight til then. Woooohooooo. I like summer time.

:tu:

·
Registered
202 Posts
I would get you some pics but you will have to wait til August. We have virtually 24 hours of daylight til then. Woooohooooo. I like summer time.

:tu:
I lived in Alaska for a year, so i know what you mean. The trade off is the really short days in the winter. If you think it's bad there then try living in Greenland - there is like two months of total darkness - been there too.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Hey everyone, could someone post some picks of the SR5 interior dash and center shifter console at night. Thanks for the help.
Here are a couple. Sorry, I didn't take any of the center counsole. 2 with the flash off and one on. It's hard to get a good pic in low light without a tri-pod. I did the best I could with shakey hands.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Thanks mln, I appreciate your effort! Your photos show the dash board light colors real well, and thats what I was curious about. Thanks again.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Thanks mln, I appreciate your effort! Your photos show the dash board light colors real well, and thats what I was curious about. Thanks again.
You're welcome. It's wierd that they have the blue message center lights mixed with the orange dash/stereo lights. If I was designing a dash I would have chosen one color for all of it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts