Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to tell the dealer tomorrow morning and I can't decide. What does everybody think and why? Thanks!

·
Registered
286 Posts
We have the thunder gray, beautiful color! Changes color in different light angles. I like silver too but there are too many silver cars on the road these days.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
MEENag, I have Thunder Gray (Limited). If you are getting the SR5, I would lean towards the Silver only because I think it looks cleaner as one color.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
as you can see, i have the silver sky metallic. i dig the color a lot because it can go for a while w/out a wash. but i guess the same goes for the thunder grey. i also agree w/ Boone w/ it all being one color, that was my biggest deciding factor on choosing the silver. it was the only SR5 that was truely one color. do a side by side comparison and see which color attracts you the most.
Chris

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, I didn't post sooner. I went ahead with the silver. The only thing that was keeping me from picking it was that there are so many silver cars on the road these days. Had the Thunder Gray been all the same color, I probably would have gone with that. I would have been happy either way. <br />I should have it around March 8th or so.

Thanks for y'alls help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts