Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Give me some insight, I posted this in the Engine forum earlier got no response.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you talking about the SS ones you can get with the Y-Pipe, that are 1/2" flange. Does any one else have these or know about these.

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
i have found that they are an almost exact copy so $ to gain ratio they will be better than jba... but if $$ is no prob then feel free to spend the xtra on jba... but no need to ssa's are just as good...
feel free to do a search bc this has been talked about many and many times...

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Give me some insight, I posted this in the Engine forum earlier got no response.
the only thing i would say is to order them from ss autochrome instead of getting them off ebay....id rather buy from autochrome themselves then some ebay place.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
The company that makes ssautochrome headers are a bit....well, crappy when it come to customer service. The only thing that they have going for them is the quality metal they use. I have had my headers from them for over 2 years and they have been great; no issues what so ever.

JBA's are higher quality and with a coating that they can provide they should last at long as the stainless steel ones from ssautochrome.

And because they are such a shady company, I would buy from their site instead of ebay. I can just imagine that they would give the defected ones to the ones sold on ebay (if there are any that is)

Even though they are a terrible company, their headers are pretty decent.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did you notice any gains, do you know any dyno's on these?

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Look at my thread and see for yourself. It's not exact proof of the gains for the headers though. I never had access to a dyno while I was doing all of the mods. I hope this helps you :tu:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts