Toyota Tundra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I shouldn't do it but I did it anyway. I ran a SS Camaro from 55 on the interstate. He hit it first then I hit it. I got into the next lane and pulled on him. I had him by about a car to a car and half when we let off. I really couldn't beleive I pulled on him. When we were side by side the look on his face was priceless. We noded to each other and went on our way. It made my day!

·
Registered
4,487 Posts

That's awesome though. Congrats.... those things are very quick. Now, you should keep your eyes out for a new 5.0 'stang. Those 'yote motors are awesome.

-rockstate

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts

That's awesome though. Congrats.... those things are very quick. Now, you should keep your eyes out for a new 5.0 'stang. Those 'yote motors are awesome.

-rockstate
That's funny! I got in too!

·
Registered
889 Posts

-rockstate
He has the TRD Supercharger under the hood. Must be nice to pound on the gas paddle.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Nice kill man! I know Gutz has an SS under his belt too in Vegas. Yeah the new 5.0 would be an awesome match up.

·
Registered
32,593 Posts
Wonder what would have happened at lower speeds, or even from a standing start, when the car's superior aerodynamics would be less of an advantage.

·
Banned
444 Posts
No one ever wants to race me :( .. I'm jealous. I have to go to little rock, At the river port at like 12:00am to race anyone.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry Cater, I've been waiting for this one for awhile, but it just happened when I wasn't looking for it.
Rut I would love to tune the widow just have to see if I can get away with a unichip under the hood?
I will look for the stang's you just never know
Mr Creosote that is a good question
And thank for all the compliments fellows. I hope to put some vids up for the track this weekend.

·
Registered
656 Posts

-rockstate
I got me one of them last month ;) It's FAST, like stupid fast. Manual w/ Brembo's of course.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
I got me one of them last month ;) It's FAST, like stupid fast. Manual w/ Brembo's of course.
Ahhhhh that thing is purdyyyy.

Leather and the like? You did good by getting the 5.0... I'd get one over a Shelby if I had hte chance... then just spend the money saved on performance upgrades and suspension. (That is assuming I had the 55 to spend on a shelby)

More pics.... and video :devil:

-rockstate

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Gratz man, I know that was a thrill! There's several quick cars around here like shelbys, lightnings, camaro ss, srt8s, corvettes, etc but I never get to see em while I'm in my truck. Of course I see em all day when I'm puttin the work truck around...bastards. I've been seriously thinking about the Unichip here lately, prolly have to go to Houston to get mine tuned properly though. Gonna wait closer to fall. You found any good deals online for the Unichip? Cheapest I found so far was autoanything.com at $540

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Banned
444 Posts
The 2011 5.0 mustang would be a very good race if stock. They'll hit high 12.'s with 4.4 60' about identical to tundra. ANY Modification: or good tires and its over.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
in before the lock also.

but oh yeah, they are quick and fun to drive too...:)

·
Banned
444 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
BUAHAH: I hope your kidding.. :)):D
Ha well kind of, I don't know of any other shops near by that are Unichip tuners. I open to any options tho!

I need a freaking second job to pay for all the mods I wanna do to this truck. Anyone looking for a website designer??? I'm not a pro but I can make some decent looking stuff

edit:
Sorry, realized I'm kind of highjacking the thread. Looking forward to seeing what you run in this summer heat Jason. May give me some kind of idea what I should be running this fall/winter. You don't have LT headers do ya?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.