Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I check the weather for next weekend and I know it's a week away but so far their saying no rain this weekend so I'm put on the DR's and heading out to SCD to see what she'll do in this heat? I know it's not going to be great running temps but I'm going anyway.:D

·
Registered
127 Posts
OK I check the weather for next weekend and I know it's a week away but so far their saying no rain this weekend so I'm put on the DR's and heading out to SCD to see what she'll do in this heat? I know it's not going to be great running temps but I'm going anyway.:D
I might join you if i could catch up with work. :happy3d:
What time you plan to get there?
How much is the cover?

It would be great if zeeya2000, Cater and sfz989 show up as well.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just rechecked opens at 5pm. And it's 20 buck for running as many times as you want.

·
Banned
444 Posts
It would be great if zeeya2000, Cater and sfz989 show up as well.

That's Not happening again this year. 6 hour drive for some crappy runs.. nah. now when it get cooling off, say October, November then bring it on.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Yeah I'm with Cater, it's too damn hot right now. This fall I wouldn't mind meeting up, maybe I'll have my tune by then.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I agree it's going to be hot just want to see what she will do in the heat? But this fall would be great to get everybody together for a nice outting. I must be going nuts to I just checked and it dont open till 5 pm dam. O well looks like it will be hot as hell.

·
Banned
444 Posts
You'll be low 13's Jason

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hope so!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm headed to the track tommorow night. I'm going to try to be there by 7pm. Maybe it will be in the low 90's by then. It's going to be hot, O'well.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I'll take the trip first cool front this Fall....

I hope to bring mine into the stealership to finally replace the diff, next week sometime....

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sounds like we will all get together then and in late oct or nov.

·
Banned
444 Posts
I'll take the trip first cool front this Fall....

I hope to bring mine into the stealership to finally replace the diff, next week sometime....
'Me too:

AND mines in the shop now with the DIFF problem.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts