Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009 Tacoma and I was wondering about the unused steering wheel controls on the right side of the air bag. The left side has audio controls. It seems that the right side would be for cruise control, instead the cruise is on the little stalk on the right side. This is my first Toyota and the cruise stalk seems a little alien. Does Toyota make use of the buttons on the right hand side on any other models of vehicles?

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I have a 2009 Tacoma and I was wondering about the unused steering wheel controls on the right side of the air bag. The left side has audio controls. It seems that the right side would be for cruise control, instead the cruise is on the little stalk on the right side. This is my first Toyota and the cruise stalk seems a little alien. Does Toyota make use of the buttons on the right hand side on any other models of vehicles?
I have a 2009 DC-SB Tacoma and I agree. I would have liked the cruise controls on the steering wheel better. But, I have learned to use the cruise controls on the "cruise stalk".

SOS

1 - 4 of 4 Posts