Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found on the back window of a Tundra (OK, it's my tundra...). It's my excuse and I'm sticking with it!!! :)
Just thought I'd share.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
wondered how long it was going to be before some retard (no offense) came up with one of those haha

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
loooooooooooooolllllll..... nice once, certainly nice to have the sticky pedal option offered by Toyota, no one else does that!!

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
How about a sign on the front of your hood in reverse letters saying "if you can read this my gas pedal is stuck" :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It was nothing but a joke... You should lighten up a little. If you can't say anything constructive don't say anything at all. If don't like what I had to say just move on to the next message. This is one of the reason I hardly post anything. All the critics come out with their 2 cents.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Funny stuff for sure.........

·
Banned
1,363 Posts
It was nothing but a joke... You should lighten up a little. If you can't say anything constructive don't say anything at all. If don't like what I had to say just move on to the next message. This is one of the reason I hardly post anything. All the critics come out with their 2 cents.

reminds me of a song..."cry me a river"

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Found on the back window of a Tundra (OK, it's my tundra...). It's my excuse and I'm sticking with it!!! :)
Just thought I'd share.
Alright, i got two things,

-First the Air Force Reserve sticker, THANKS FOR SERVING :tu: :tu:

-Second, where can i get one of those sticky pedal bumper stickers! Hahahaha

Rep points sent! :D

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
+1 Come on people were all on the same side here. :cool:

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'm not speeding...i'm qualifying. :D

Haha awesome sticker, don't let the grumpsters get ya down bro. :tu:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Yeah dude ignore them they're just jealous cuz they didn't think of it first :p haha i like it :tu:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts