Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one know ( I'm sure someone does) will the stock exaust ( from cat back) from an 03 TRD A/C fit an 02 TRD A/C ??

I'm wondering if there is anything different in shape or length..

any one want to chime in ?

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Re: Stock Exaust Question

MATRDguy, I would say it will fit, same body style, same motor, if it's a good deal go for it. CSM-H

Does any one know ( I'm sure someone does) will the stock exaust ( from cat back) from an 03 TRD A/C fit an 02 TRD A/C ??

I'm wondering if there is anything different in shape or length..

any one want to chime in ?

·
Registered
756 Posts
Re: Stock Exaust Question

I would start checking web sites for a cat back and see if the part numbers are the same for both trucks. if so your in, if not there could be issues.

·
Registered
6,781 Posts
Pretty sure they will be compatible. The thing I'd look at are the resonators, if there were any differences from year to year, or from state the truck is from, this may pose a small fitting issue. I hear the California trucks have a third cat before the resonator, however mine is a California truck and has no such thing. Being that you are up near Boston, I doubt you will have that kind of worry, so it should fit. If it doesn't fit directly, it wouldn't be too hard or too expensive to have a short piece of pipe welded in place to make it fit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts