Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there much interest in stock steelies, michelins, and TPMS sensors out there? I have my original set that only has 5500 miles on them still - I was going to hold onto them in case I needed them, but now I'm just thinking about selling. I'll make an ad in the classified section of the site when I have a chance to get pics, but what should I be expecting to get for them? Should I sell them as is or break them up and sell tires - rims - chrome covers - tpms sensors seperate?

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh - I'd be willing to trade for a weber carb for my new(old) 1976 cj5 with the 258 I6 or some 15 inch 5x5.5 rims/tires...

·
Registered
420 Posts
What are the chrome covers? I got $300 for my stock Bridgestones with 300 miles on them.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they are the chrome plastic hubcaps that fit on the steel wheels. 300 for tires or tires and rims?

·
Registered
420 Posts
they are the chrome plastic hubcaps that fit on the steel wheels. 300 for tires or tires and rims?

Do you have a picture? Are they for the styled steel wheels?
I got $300 for just the tires.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just stuck them in my grandpaws barn two weekends ago - I'll get pics next time I'm there - or bring them home if someone wants them. Yes, the covers are for the styled steel wheel - makes them look chrome. You can see them in this crappy picture - they are dirty so not shining in the sun like chrome.

Size of tires is 255/70R18. A little narrow for my taste but it's a good tire. they got me through a really muddy field the day that pic was taken.

oh - they are filled with nitrogen - I'll throw that in for free if they go as a package deal ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
420 Posts
I just stuck them in my grandpaws barn two weekends ago - I'll get pics next time I'm there - or bring them home if someone wants them. Yes, the covers are for the styled steel wheel - makes them look chrome. You can see them in this crappy picture - they are dirty so not shining in the sun like chrome.

Size of tires is 255/70R18. A little narrow for my taste but it's a good tire. they got me through a really muddy field the day that pic was taken.

oh - they are filled with nitrogen - I'll throw that in for free if they go as a package deal ;)

Thanks, are they factory? I would be interested if they are and you decide to sell them.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes - it's what came on the truck from the factory. I just took everything off to make room for the monsters and nittos.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts