Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a freakishly long rain storm with lots of thunder and lightning; that is typical for North Georgia.

The next morning I noticed that the back passenger door on the Sequoia was partially open. My first thought was that maybe I'd been broken into or something. I looked closer and a tree limb had fallen just right, going through the door handle and opening the door for me. The carpet and back seat on the passenger side were soaked!

I just had to laugh about it:rain:

IMAG0237.jpg

Mark

·
Registered
460 Posts
That's pretty amazing that the branch perfectly lined up with the door handle! I guess you don't keep it locked, huh?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not when it is in the garage and not usually when it is parked on the driveway. We are about 800 feet back from the road and have few visitors other than the wild animals.

Mark

·
Registered
12 Posts
That's an interesting story. How did it end? I have a similar problem right now. But in my case it's harder, because my car was in an accident a month ago. And right now I don't know, what to do. Very complicated situation. I've read an article about that kind of cases. It looks convincing, but I don't know, if it's true. So I have two problems: what to do with my insurance company in case of me committing an accident and how to solve problem with the broken door. OP, can you give me any advice?

An article I was talking about:
https://www.americaninsurance.com/can-i-switch-car-insurance-after-accident-where-i-was-fault

1 - 4 of 4 Posts