Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I have a student moving to the UK this Monday.
She's keen to keep training in the system however she'll be based in Scarsborough.

It's a couple of hours from 10P Darlington and she's keen to get there but do we have anybody closer to Scarsborough or can anybody vouch for a school in that area?

I'd hate for her to end up at a McDojo.

Thanks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey Jason I run a class in Whitby (not far from Scarborough). Unfortunately because I teach in Darlington it's only once a week in Whitby. But get her to get in touch with me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi, I'm not good at finding a school in the UK, but I can advise the transport service if it's necessary. You will need the services of a transport company if you move from one apartment to another and if you have time to buy furniture in IKEA, which you take with you. Thus, my friend from London always uses Removals London company. He has a lot of clothes and furniture, which he always takes with him when he moves. Previously, friends who have a car could help him with this. But since then, he bought a huge wardrobe that he needed the movers to help with that. So he found these guys, who were hardy and delivered everything safely.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi, I'm not good at finding a school in the UK, but I can advise the transport service if it's necessary. You will need the services of a transport company if you move from one apartment to another and if you have time to buy furniture in IKEA, which you take with you. Thus, my friend from London always uses Removals London company. He has a lot of clothes and furniture, which he always takes with him when he moves. Previously, friends who have a car could help him with this. But since then, he bought a huge wardrobe that he needed the movers to help with that. So he found these guys, who were hardy and delivered everything safely.
In London the students can afford a moving company? When I was a student, I couldn't find where to live because of the lack of money.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts