Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All of my stuff is finally in:

Alpine CDA-9856 cd/mp3 player with ipod connection to the back RCA of the head unit.

1 Alpine MRP-F250 4 channel amp bridged to 2 channels mounted under passenger seat

1 Alpine MRD-M605 mono amp mounted under driver seat

Crystal SSCS 6 components, modded the existing speaker baffle to mount, worked out great, I am going to write a thread explaining how to do it.

3 Resonant Engineering RE8 subs, had a box made to fit only the floor in the back, 3 chambered .35 cubes each.

I mounted my crossovers and my distro block underneath the front seats as well, everything is easily accessable.

Still got a little cleaning up to do but it thumps.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
:tu: :tu: :tu:

·
Registered
2 Posts
how were you able to mount the amps under the seats without having the amps come in contact with the seat fabric?
I'm trying to find a way to fit a couple subs in my 06 access cab without seeing much and keeping a stock look

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
unless your installing gigantic amps, you should not have a problem. I had to remove the air conditioning ducts under the seats though, I don't know if the ACab's have the ac under the seats or not. From the floor of the truck to the bottom of my seat where all the wiring and stuff is is probably like 4 inches, plenty of room for my 2 amps. Good Luck, you will just have to measure the space you got and find an amp to fit, you should not have too big of a problem though, unless your seats are different then mine.

·
Registered
106 Posts
OneBadSrfr,

I've got an '06 Tundra AC with fabric covered captains chairs, and I'm going with Alpine PDX series amps. They have some of the smallest bodies around, and their performance reviews are stellar! BTW, I agree with you--there's not a whole lot of room under those seats.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Is that duct tape or sound dampening material?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts