Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love to see some pics of aftermarket sunroofs, in particular, access cabs (although, I would like to see some DC too). If you would, please discuss how pleased or dis-pleased with the job you are and how much it cost to install. Thanks guys!

Tony

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
I would love to see some pics of aftermarket sunroofs, in particular, access cabs (although, I would like to see some DC too). If you would, please discuss how pleased or dis-pleased with the job you are and how much it cost to install. Thanks guys!

Tony
See my post "Finally Did It" for info and pics on aftermarket sunroof installation.

Greenie

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks alot for the reply. Your post got me thinking, I would like to put a sunroof in my AC. I was hoping for some more pics that others may not have posted before. Yours looks great! I would like something similar.

·
Premium Member
2,269 Posts
You should try a search for sunroofs, if not done already. You will find alot of posts (older)from the folks that went to aftermarket sunroofs. Here is mine, if not seen yet. It was done in '02 and I like the option on the Toy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts