Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of going with this company Super Bright LEDs ? LED Lights, Bulbs, and Accessories
for replacing the bulbs in my rear lamps (Brake, turn and reverse)
Has anyone ran them before, the site says i might have trouble with blinking of the turn signals. Please chime in if you have any information regarding this company or the validity as well as functionality of its products :ts:

·
Registered
588 Posts
I have purchased many items rom them, both for myself and for work. I have never used their automotive stuff on my Tundra. I mainly use the on projects or for my trailer. Never had an issue to test their customer, their products have been as advertised. Their LBMx2 and 4 LED modules are great for under cabinet/bed rail lighting. I use them in existing porch lights on trailers as well as in the step area as they are weather proof. Their accent lights are cool also.

·
Registered
379 Posts
See my "red taillight mod" thread. The LED turn lamps will require a resistor pack (crappy) or a new flasher.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I've always used these guy's for all my other vehicles.... great service.... they've even made some bulbs for me...
www.superlumination.com Tail Light Brake Light Turn Signal LED Bulbs

VLed does have those sweet flank style bulbs that work great for the interior on these trucks... They just want too damn much for their stuff, and I have had several defective bulbs show up, from them...
Otherwise, fairly solid products... and recommendable...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts