Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for someone with a supercharged DC or CM in north Texas. I am contemplating trading my '07 for a new 4x4 and adding the supercharger, but would like to ride in one first...or perhaps drive one. I am not interested in racing it or anything. I just want to know how it feels for everyday driving.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Unless you go outside the Gulf States Toyota Region you won't be able to get a 4X4 that you can supercharge. All of the 4X4's come with the flex fuel option and no one will put a supercharger on one. Good luck in your search though

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
I wish that someone around STL had a supercharged crewmax to check out. There was a group of Toyota Tundra representatives running around in Tundras from Home Depot to other Home Depots. One of them was lowered with the TRD kit and supercharged. Very nice, but didn't get to take a ride in it.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Unless you go outside the Gulf States Toyota Region you won't be able to get a 4X4 that you can supercharge. All of the 4X4's come with the flex fuel option and no one will put a supercharger on one. Good luck in your search though
Already looking at dealers outside of GST. I hate that I can't do this locally.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they drive just like yours does now,only faster.day to day driveability is not impacted one bit by the blower,just a little blower whine in the cab.
I want to know how much it helps for everyday driving. The whine doesn't bother me, but if you only feel it at full throttle, then I may reconsider buying the SC.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts