Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been looking for most the day trying to a find a supercharger for my 04 tundra and i havnt had any luck. does any one have any suggestions of where to look?

·
Premium Member
2,829 Posts
they pop on e-bay occasionally but they are hard to come by

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i hoping to get it all included so i dont have to do any hunting but if i have to peace it i will. im going to keep hunting for one hopfully i find it. any sugestions of where else to look?

·
Registered
568 Posts
U looking for a twinscrew specifically or just forced induction of some sort Forced induction? Have 4k laying around before you even start looking.

·
Registered
739 Posts
johnny115 they are selling a supercharger off a 2000 don't know if it would work for a 2004 :confuseda: according to the ad in craigslist it has 50k on it, doesnt give a price i think you have to email him. here is the link btw ad is from southern california. if it does'nt fit maybe another member might be interested

Toyota Tundra TRD Supercharger and other parts 4.7 V8

hope this helps you out :biggrin1:

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
the 2000 to 2003 will fit the 2004. the only thing is you will need a unichip to run it. they don't have the trd pnp harness for the 2004's. so if you really want it. there is someone here with a 04 with a s/c & a unichip to run it.
i also seen this on ebay. it stated the same exact thing. so i would assume both people who own the 04 tundra with the trd s/c would know what they are talking about.
check ebay. do a search. advanced search. previous searches on ebay, of listing that were listed.
at least you have that opition. although all us 05 & 06 owners have more hp & torque. we don't have a trd s/c.
that you time, save up, & you will find 1. also trd will or can tell you where to go to rebuild it better than new, if you ever need to. i have that listing of the web site somewhere.
good luck,
gorilla

·
Premium Member
2,829 Posts
I can confirm for sure that 2003 and 2004 have same ECUs plugs and TRD piggyback will work on either one also.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts