Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 double cab trd and was considering lifting at least 6". I have 32" tires (265/70/17) now with 2" front level kit and clearing fine (no rubbing). Does anybody recommend a particular lift kit? And i was told i dont need to regear with 33" tires.

·
Registered
366 Posts
rcd 6"- 2300 roughly
tc 5"- 1800 roughly(what i have look at sig)
tc 4.5"- 1500 roughly havnt looked n forever could be way off but the 4.5 will clear 33s. im runnin 35s now

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whoa! those are reallly good prices. Does that include labor? One shop quoted me about 3000 with 33" tires. Do I need to regear with 33s?

·
Registered
366 Posts
for what lift? the rdc can run up to 3k easy those prices are with a LOT of shopping around... if you just want 33s then id just level out the front and put on 33s. 3k seems like a lot to me i got everything for a little over 5k but thats lift rims tires and install.... but my tires were about 1600. it really just depends on what exactly your getting need a little more info like what tire keeping stock rims ex.. but you should be able to clear 33s with a leveling kit up front.. my bro did. and no i dont need gears with 35s.. altho i have headers and true duals... really just depends on what all you have man

·
Registered
366 Posts
thats really weird i havnt heard anything and can say from experience i absolutely love it. basically factory ride. just my 2 cents but a 6" and 33s will look weird... the tires want fill the wheel wells very well but its your truck do what ya want... id say 35s but you know thats just me...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts